New Job Opportunity: Account & Creative Coordinator
Join our team for this unique opportunity!
Eire Direct, a marketing agency in the River North neighborhood of Chicago, is currently seeking a motivated individual who enjoys a flexible and creative atmosphere. As Account & Creative Coordinator, you will be responsible for both Account Service and Creative/Traffic functions and an integral part of the overall team. From the onset of a new project through final creative product, you will interact with the client and the account service, creative and production teams at Eire.
- Great team player with ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, within tight timelines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software a plus
- Assist Senior Account Team with daily client service responsibilities
- Kick-off of new projects, write creative input, and give project direction to internal teams
- Attend client meetings as needed, interpret client requests, make recommendations
- Assist Senior Account Team in marketing plan development, competitive research, analyzing project results
- Proofread creative layouts, with attention to typos, layout changes, consistency of brand, and messaging
- Manage all traffic functions between creative and account service as needed
- Develop/maintain creative and production schedules on a project-by-project basis
- Assist Production Supervisor with print estimates, maintain vendor relationships
Experience needed: 1-3 years of experience in marketing or advertising coordinator position, or applicable project management role. Competitive benefits package.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com